Click to Home

Go To Search

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Who can I call to report a water or sewer emergency after the DPW is closed?
2. How does a water main break affect my water?
3. What should I do if water is coming up from the floor drains in my basement?
4. Who is responsible for the water service line and sewer service line to my house?

The City of St. Clair Shores27600 Jefferson Circle Drive, St. Clair Shores, MI 48081