Click to Home

Go To Search
Reporting Animal Issues

To report animal issues, call the Macomb County Animal Control at 586-469-5115 Monday through Friday,  8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

          All other times, call the St. Clair Shores Police Department:

For situations requiring an officer, call Dispatch at 586-777-7600.

To report lost or found animals or other issues not requiring an officer on scene, call
586-445-5330, Option 1

To report an animal in traffic or other life-threatening emergencies, dial 9-1-1.


The City of St. Clair Shores27600 Jefferson Circle Drive, St. Clair Shores, MI 48081