File a Flood Claim

Notice to Residents Experiencing Basement Flooding

If you experienced an overflow or backup of sewage or storm water in your home, file a written claim with the City of St. Clair Shores Finance Director within 45 days after the overflow or backup is discovered (As required by Michigan Public Act 222).

Please contact the finance department at 586-447-3322. Thank you.