40th District Court
The St. Clair Shores Police Department is located south of the courthouse (southwest corner of the intersection), directly across Eleven Mile Road. The Public Library and City Hall are located on the southeast corner of Eleven Mile Road and Jefferson Avenue, diagonally across from the courthouse.
Please note: When the court is closed to the public, a drop box is available (to pay most tickets) 24 hours a day. The drop box is installed to the left of the front door.
CELL PHONES ARE PROHIBITED IN THE COURTHOUSE.
View Case Records Click Here
TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT THE COURT TO SIGN UP @ #586.445.5280
- Chief Judge Honorable Mark A. Fratarcangeli
- Honorable Judge Joseph Craigen Oster
- District Court Magistrate: Honorable Mary Beth Leija
- District Court Magistrate: Honorable Mark Metry
- Court Administrator: Andrea R. Strassburg