Office of the City Clerk
Presidential Primary Election: March 10, 2020 and Lakeview Public School Election
The deadline to obtain an Absentee ballot at the Clerk's Office is Monday March 9th by 4 pm.
Need an AV ballot? The Clerk's Office is open on Sat. March 7th from 8 am – 4 pm.
Deadline for a ballot to be mailed to you is Friday March 6th.
If you need to spoil your ballot (due your candidate dropping out) you must submit a written request with your written signature for a new ballot. The deadline is Monday March 9 by
4 pm. Form on Election Page
The Office of the City Clerk is a primary point of contact for the public and strives to provide the highest quality of service to the community by providing accurate, up-to-date information, and administering elections to ensure the integrity of the electoral process. The City Clerk is keeper of all documents and records pertaining to the city including ordinances, resolutions, and actions of City Council.
- Bids/RFP - are listed on the https://www.bidnetdirect.com/mitn
- Birth / Death Certificates occurring within the city limits
- Boards, Commission, and Committee Applications
- Finding meetings Dates and Times
- City Charter Chapter 10 in Ordinance Book
- City Code of Ordinances
- Clerk of City Council records and transcribes City Council Meeting
- Elected Officials Listing
- Elections: administers all city, federal, state, county, and school elections (for more information view the Election tab on left)
- Election Inspectors - hires over 200 people to work Election Day Application
- Door to Door Peddlers/ Solicitors FAQ and Ordinance
- No Soliciting Sign for Door Sample
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Coordinator FOIA Information
- Class C Liquor License Application
- Passport Acceptance Agent and Passport Photo Site
- Special Events, Peddlers and Non Profit Solicitors Permits