- Hours (We do not take appointments): Monday & Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
NO PASSPORT HOURS ON TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019 ONLY--We will replace April 30th hours on Friday, May 3, 2019 from 8am-3pm in order to accommodate applicants.
- Passport application fees to the U.S. Dept. of State are sent with the application. They can paid by check or money order only and must be made payable to U.S. Dept. of State (cash and debit/credit card not accepted)
- Processing fees are paid to the City and can be paid by cash, check, money order, debit card or credit card.
- Passport Photos are available for $10 and can be paid by cash, check, money order, debit card or credit card.
- Effective January 9, 2017, all customers applying for a passport must submit one clear photocopy of both sides of their U.S. Citizenship evidence (i.e. birth certificate) in addition to the original/certified copy. The original/certified copy will be returned by mail within 4 to 6 weeks of submission.
- We do not do renewals except for minors (which are done as a new applicant)
- Passport services are suspended six weeks before any election through the end of the week of any election held in the City.
You may contact the Clerk's Office by phone at (586) 447-3303 or by email, Monday through Friday, 8am-4:30pm with any questions.