Passport Services resume on March 8, 2021 with new customer service friendly appointments.
Schedule An Appointment
You will need an appointment if one of the following applies:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport
- You are under age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under the age 16
- Your previous U.S. passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago
You MAY be able to renew your passport by mail, saving the $35 facility processing fee. Check the State Department's website to see if you are eligible, along with further information and current processing times. You can self submit renewals with Form DS-82
To obtain a U.S. Passport you must provide:
- Proof of Citizenship (certified birth certificate, original naturalization certificate, Expired U.S. Passport, etc.) Plus 1 photocopy of front and back
- Valid picture I.D. (Driver's License or State I.D.) Plus 1 photocopy of front and back
- Application regardless of age Form DS-11 (bring completed application to appointment, use black ink or type)
- Both parents of applicants who are under 16 or Form DS-3053 if one parent is not in attendance, or DS-5525 for Special Family Circumstances
Two Separate Payments:
US Passport Agency Fee - Payable by check or money order ONLY made out to the "U.S. Department of State"
Passport Book: $110 (16yr & older) / $80 (under 16yr)
Passport Card: $30 (16yr & older) / $15 (under 16yr)
Book & Card: $140 (16yr & older) / $95 (under 16yr)
City Clerk Fee - Payable by cash, check, money order, credit card or debit card (surcharge applies for credit or debit card)
$35.00 execution fee per application
Photo can be taken at the office for a $10 additional fee
The Clerk's Office can help you find the forms you need and determine whether you must renew by mail or whether you will be required to reapply through an Acceptance Facility, such as our office.
An update regarding COVID-19 for the U.S. Department of State can be found on their website Travel.State.Gov or call 1-877-487-2778.