Public Works

The Department of Public Works manages the infrastructure for the City of St. Clair Shores.

To report a sewer, tree, or water emergency after hours, call Police Dispatch at 586-777-6700.

Important Dates

Household hazardous waste cannot be dropped off on long Mondays.

Please contact Macomb County Hazardous Waste at 586-469-5236 for questions on how to dispose of hazardous waste outside of the bi-annual Hazardous Waste & E-Waste Days.