Aug. 3, 2021 What is on the Ballot ?
Absentee Ballot Applications are now available for the upcoming August 3, 2021 & November 2, 2021 Election (see links below). Ballots for the August 3, 2021 Election will be mailed by June 24th.
You can return your Absentee Ballot Application & Absentee Ballot in the white election drop boxes located in the front and rear of City Hall 24 hours / 7 days a week, or at the City Clerk's counter during normal business hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Absent Voter Ballot Application PDF Form
- ONLINE Absent Voter Ballot Application
- How do I apply for an accessible absentee ballot? (For voters with print disabilities)
- Absentee Voting Explained
- Permanent Application Voter List Form
(You will automatically be sent an Absentee Ballot Application to complete, sign, and return in order to obtain a ballot for all future elections)
- Check your Voter Registration
- Elections and Voting FAQs
- View a Sample Ballot at www.mi.gov/vote
- Election Night Results
- Voter Registration Form
- Spoiled Ballot Request If you make a mistake on your ballot, you must submit a signed written request for a new ballot.
Deadlines to Know:
- Absentee Ballots are available in person (40 days prior to each election - June 24th)
- Ballots sent to you by mail: by 5 pm the Friday before Election Day
- Obtain an Absentee Ballot at the Clerk's office: by 4 pm the day before Election Day
- Register to Vote at the Clerk's office: by 8 pm Election Day with picture ID & proof of residency
- Ballot must be returned to the City Clerk's office before 8 pm on Election Day
- For further details, click here.
Clerk's Office Extended Hours for Election Needs:
Saturday, July 31st 2021 8:00 am to 4:00 pm