2019 DATES: Aug 6 & Nov. 5 Mayor & City Council Election
Primary Candidates List
Are you registered to Vote? To see if you are registered, where you vote and what's on the ballot go to www.michigan.gov/vote.
Absentee Ballots - will be mailed on approximately 1 month prior to Election Day to those who have submitted an application for a ballot. To see where you are in the process go to www.michigan.gov/vote.
Need an application for an Absentee ballot? Go to the Absentee Voting Tab.
Would you like to automatically be sent an application for an Absentee Ballot each election? Complete this form and you will be added to the permanent Absentee Ballot mailing list.
The City Clerk's office is open the Saturday prior to each election from 7:30 am - 3:30 pm for Absentee Ballots Only.
Election night results are uploaded live to the Macomb County Clerk website http://clerk.macombgov.org/Clerk-Elections.
- Notice of Last Day to Register to Vote Information
- Notice of Election Information
- Notice of Voting Public Accuracy Test
Elected Officials List
Election InspectorsDo you want to work as an Election Inspector? Complete and Submit an Application
To work as an election inspector you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- Registered to vote in the state of Michigan
- Not related to someone running for office on that election ballot
- High school students over the age of 16 can work