2018 DATES: Nov. 6 State General
Are you registered to Vote? Deadline to register/change address is Oct. 9th. To see if you are registered, where you vote and what's on the ballot go to www.michigan.gov/vote.
Absentee Ballots - will be mailed on approx. Oct. 10th for those who have submitted an application for a ballot. To see where you are in the process go to www.michigan.gov/vote. Need an application for an Absentee ballot go Absentee Voting Tab.
The City Clerk's office is open the Saturday prior to each election from 8 am - 2 pm for Absentee Ballots Only.
Election night results are uploaded live to the Macomb County Clerk website http://clerk.macombgov.org/Clerk-Elections.
- Notice of Last Day to Register to Vote Information
- Notice of Election Information
- Notice of Voting Public Accuracy Test
Elected Officials List
Election Inspectors -Do you want to work as an Election Inspector? Complete and Submit an Application
To work as an election inspector you must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- Registered to vote in the state of Michigan
- Not related to someone running for office on that election ballot
- High school students over the age of 16 can work
Election/AVCB Workers Confirmation for November 6th Election
- Respond if you will or will not be working and select your training classes using the following link. The password has been provided in your assignment letter.