Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The 2019 St. Clair Shores Farmers Market is on open air market that is sure to be a fun and exciting experience for the whole family! The SCSFM will have all of your favorite farmers market features:
The market will be held on Sundays at Blossom Heath Park, located on Jefferson and just south of 10 mile rd.
The market will be open from 8am - 3pm on the dates listed below:
Nonna's Spiedini (Serves 6-8)
Ingredients: 1 onion, 1 28 oz. can whole peeled tomatoes, 5 cups shredded asiago cheese, 1 boneless pork loin sliced thin, Italian seasoned bread crumbs, 1/2 pound butter, 3 cups olive oil, salt, pepper, granulated garlic
1. Saute the onion in 1/4 butter, season to taste with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic (approx. 1-2 tablespoons of each) until onion is transluscent, then let that cool down
2. Melt the other 1/4 of butter and blend with olive oil
3. While the onion is cooling, dip the pork in the olive oil and butter blend and then in seasoned crumbs, then set aside
4. Once the onion is cooled, mix with the asiago and the tomatoes. This becomes the mixture.
5. Take a piece of breaded pork and add a dollop of mixture
6. Roll and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.....and ENJOY!