Posted on: February 6, 2018

To Report Potholes in Macomb County

To report a pothole for repair on any road in Macomb County contact the Macomb County Department of Roads by using their pothole report at http://roads.macombgov.org/Roads-Home-Request  or sending  an email to geninfo@rcmcweb.org . Be sure to note the exact location of the pothole including any nearby cross streets.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home