Presented by FirstState Bank
Time & Date
Friday, June 23
- Fireworks will start after dark
- Rain-out date is Saturday, June 24.
Veterans Memorial Park
- $3 in advance (residents)
- $5 in advance (non-residents)
- $5 at the gate (residents & non-residents)
- Park Passes are not applicable for this event
Wristbands & Parking Passes are available now at the Civic Ice Arena.
• The roads will close at 9 PM SHARP. No vehicles are allowed to drive toward the park after the road closure. The areas of closure will be:
- Jefferson/13 Mile
- Masonic/Greater Mack
• At the end of the show, traffic on Jefferson Ave. will be slow and congested. Officers will direct all cars away from Masonic & Jefferson, so plan accordingly!
• The fireworks start at dusk, weather permitting. We don’t have an exact start time.
• Alcohol is NOT allowed in the park. Police will be checking.
• The Veterans Memorial Park main parking lot is pre-paid parking ONLY. You must have a pre-paid permit to park there.
• Any questions regarding the cost for entry should be directed to Parks & Recreation at 586-445-5350.
- FirstState Bank
- Landscape Services, Inc
- Kiwanis Shorewood Club
- Michael Agnello Jewelers
- The Butte Run Saloon
- Z's Pub
- Firehouse Pub
- Whistle Stop Hobby & Toy