Blossom Heath Park
Park passes are required for entry.
|Other Link||Group Park Permits & Pavilion Rentals|
- ADA Accessible
- Benches/Seating Available
- Boat Launch
- Lakefront View
- Park passes are required for entry to this park
- Pavilion rentals available at this location
- Group Permits are required for parties of 20 or more
See more information about:
- Blossom Heath Boat Launch & Harbor
- Blossom Heath Beach House
- Blossom Heath Inn
- Blossom Heath Activity Pier
Blossom Heath Park and Pier is located at 24800 Jefferson, between 9 and 10 Mile roads on Jefferson Ave. Access the pier by driving through the boat launch gate and following the road back to the left, where additional parking is available.
This park is home to some of the city's favorite events, including the Tunnel of Lights, which occurs throughout December, Aquafreeze, Aqua Fest, and more. The renovated Beach House is a great addition to the park and allows everyone a place to warm up in the winter or get out of the sun in the summer. The pier offers amazing views and great fishing.
Also located inside Blossom Heath is the Blossom Heath Inn, a beautiful, historic building available to rent for conferences, weddings, reunions, and more.
- Restroom facilities
- Playground equipment
- Picnic area and Pavilion
- Picnic tables/Benches
- Lakefront view
- Boat Launch
- Fishing area (off of pier)
Events held at Blossom Heath:
- Tunnel of Lights
- Aqua Freeze Festival
- Daddy-Daughter Dance
- St. Patty's in the Park
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Summer Farmers Market
- Bourbon Brews & BBQ
- AquaFest & Luau
Blossom Heath is open to all residents; however, the three waterfront parks require passes to access. Purchase park passes at the Parks & Recreation front desk inside the Civic Arena. Please bring a valid photo ID to verify SCS residency.
Non-residents are not able to purchase park passes. Residents with passes are allowed up to five guests. Guests of park passes do not have to be residents.
Special events like Music By the Lake, Farmers Market, or Food Truck Rallies do not require park passes.
- $10 per family
- Children under 18 included under their parents' passes
- Given to spouses/parents only
- $7 for a single adult
- $5 for a senior pass (62 and older)
- $7 for a senior couple
- Each park pass allows five guests per visit
- Annual - lasts all year from Jan. 1-Dec. 31
Group Park Permit Information
Group Park Permits are required for parties of 20 or more. Residents can obtain a permit for either Blossom Health Park or Veterans Memorial Park. The cost is $75.
Space is limited, and you can check the availability by contacting the Parks & Recreation office at 586-445-5350.
Permits cannot be saved over the phone. All permits must be documented and approved through the Parks & Recreation Department to secure reservations.
- One picnic table per 10 people in your party
- Option to bring beer/wine into the park (No Glass)
- Nonresident guests' entry into the park