How can I get my park pass?

The Department of Parks and Recreation 2019 park passes will be available starting March 2019. Please come visit us and bring a valid driver’s license or state ID (this is what we need to see in order to verify residency).

1 adult park pass is $7, or you may obtain a pass for a spouse as well for $10.

If you’re 62 and older, 1 park pass is $5 (or you may obtain a pass for a spouse too for $7).

Please note:  We cannot issue park passes for minors. Anyone 17 or younger should use their parent/guardian(s) pass. The SCS Parks & Recreation department is located at 20000 Stephens, 48080 (between Little Mack & I-94).

Show All Answers

1. How can I get my park pass?
2. When does the City Pool/Splash Zone open?
3. When is Public Skate at Civic Arena?
4. Do I need a permit to use Wahby Park?
5. How do I get a Membership to the Dog Park?
6. How do I know when my games at Kyte Monroe are cancelled?
7. Where can I obtain a recycling/trash bin?