Use Request Tracker to report your concerns.
Code Enforcement Concerns: 5 Forms
Communications (Cable, Facebook, City Website) 4 Forms
Department of Public Works (For emergencies such as fallen trees, call 586-777-6700) 5 Forms
Miscellaneous (Other concerns that are not listed in any other category) 1 Forms
Parks & Recreation Concerns 4 Forms
Police Department 1 Forms
Sewer Department Concerns 3 Forms
Street Light Outage Reports (Contact DTE directly at 1-800-477-4747 or at 1 Forms
Street Repair (Concrete Replacement) Request 1 Forms
Tax, Water & Other Billing Concerns 4 Forms
Trash/Recycling/Yard Waste 1 Forms
Water Department Concerns 4 Forms